Pinterest

September 1, 2011

How Blue (and Green) RU? Find out here

This morning's question offered by ToniBagDesigns is How Blue (and Green) R You? is answered with this cool collection of creatively crafted items and (drum roll) plants!

I'm a sucker for succulents so I like The Delosperma lehmannii succulent plant offered by Daniel who grows them in Fontanta CA. See more in his online shop TheSucculentGarden.

The crochet layered look also gets my vote with this crochet infinity scarf . immersed in sage advice . cowl . necklace . vegan fiber yarn made by KnotOriginal from Gig Harbor. See more creative stuff made with her favorite materials: "anything that is not nailed down"and offered in her Etsy shop.

The featured item in this collection is teal turks head knot sailor rope bracelet one of the more popular items in the solid colors section in my Etsy shop. This bracelet may be marked "sold" but if you want one please convo me and I'll make one just for you. I'm re-stocking soon! To request a custom design like this please use the Etsy convo utility or leave a comment here.

1 comment:

KnotOriginal said...

What a lovely surprise, thank you!