Pinterest

January 19, 2011

Two new collections on ArtFire and Etsy

I like these things curated by rinamiriam on ArtFire 


"I think they are all so beautiful!" 


ArtFire Studio Announcement: Hello! I'm Rina. I'm an artist living & working in Rochester, NY, USA. This shop features work available directly from my studio.
Peanut Butter Cup curated by BuyMyBalls on Etsy


"I have no idea what came over me. I was making a very beige treasury and tossed in one brown item on a whim. I walked away to feed the fat cat and when I returned, the combination of tan and brown made me want to eat a Reeses Peanut Butter Cup- SO I DID! Here's to Milton S. Hershey and the fabulous Reeses Peanut Butter Cup! Oh Yea... and all of these skilled Indie J artists."
BuyMyBalls shop announcement: Introducing... 'Buy My Balls'! 'Balls' is a funny word. Most people chuckle when they hear that word. Mature humans chuckle on the inside, the rest of us laugh out loud! The world is inundated with balls and I'm here to show you one ball (or hopefully a whole bunch of balls) you can't live without. I love working with balls and I hope you enjoy looking at my balls. I am looking forward to sending you my balls in the mail. Everyone seems to love my balls and I am sure you will fall in love with them too!

No comments: